What is GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV is one of the most widely used IPTV players in the world. It has many built-in features that make it one of the best IPTV players for Android. GSE Smart IPTV is also available for Android, iOS, Apple TV and MacBook.
Like other IPTV players, GSE Smart IPTV does not host any iptv playlists or video content. Users need to have access to IPTV content ( IPTV links or m3u/m3u8 lists) which they can get from their IPTV service provider before being able to watch TV on GSE IPTV. One you have your access to IPTV content, you can add your favorite playlist and start watching your TV or videos using this IPTV player.
Let us discuss the features of GSE Smart IPTV, the setup process and the reviews in this post.
Features of GSE Smart IPTV
The player supports Chromecast. See our review of Chromecast
It supports the XTREAM-Codes API.
The live broadcast connects automatically.
You can also configure parental controls.
There is an option for dynamic language change. (31 languages)
The player supports all video formats, including RTMP tokens.
It also supports formats such as HTTP, HSL, M3U8, MMS, RTSP for streaming videos online.
The above features are the main features of GSE IPTV.
Android (Play Store)
iPhone / iPad (App Store)
Apple TV (App Store)
Mac Book (App Store)
Besides the above devices, you can also install GSE IPTV on Amazon Fire TV Stick. The app is not available from the Amazon Store, but you can still install it as a third-party app.
See also our review of another great IPTV app with similar features: IPTV Smarters Pro
How to configure GSE Smart IPTV on Windows?
GSE IPTV Player is not available as a separate application for Windows. It is not available on the Microsoft Store, nor is there an .exe file. You can still watch IPTV with this player in Windows by following the methods below:
1. Install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Open the Google Play Store, available on the Bluestacks home page.
3. Search for “GSE Smart IPTV” by Droidvision.
4. Click “Install“.
5. The application will be installed on Windows using the Bluestacks emulator.
How to install GSE IPTV on Firestick?
Follow the steps below to install GSE IPTV on Amazon Fire TV Stick:
1. Open the Downloader app on Amazon Firestick.
2. Enter the URL “http://gsesmartiptv.com/”.
3. Scroll down the list, you will find the apk link. Click the link and download the apk.
4. Once downloaded, open the apk file and follow the instructions.
5. The app will be installed on your Amazon Fire Stick.
GSE IPTV review
This IPTV is one of the advanced IPTV solutions. You can easily sign in to Chromecast and start watching TV shows on the big screen. Playlists can also be added easily. This app is available on both Android and iOS platforms. Over one million people downloaded this app and around 36,000 people rated GTV IPTV as 4.3 out of 5 stars.
IPTV GSE meets all your needs and lets you immerse yourself in the sea of entertainment. If you are looking for an IPTV player compatible with Chromecast, then IPTV GSE will be the ideal choice. This app is designed to support Chromecast and you also watch on a larger screen.
- Our list of the 10 best IPTV apps for android and iOS
- To download FREE IPTV links URLs, visit our page of free IPTV links daily updated
- To download free m3u playlists for USA, UK, Arab World, India, Germany, France, Turkey, Albania, Romania, go to our World IPTV Free Page.
- For IPTV Sports TV Channels, download sports iptv list from here.